The Fugitive (1963)
Sep 1963 – Aug 1967 120 eps ABC (US) 60 min
- David Janssen as Dr. Richard Kimble, the Fugitive
- Barry Morse as Lt. Philip Gerard
- Jacqueline Scott as Donna Kimble Taft
- Bill Raisch as Fred Johnson, the One Armed Man
- William Conrad as the Narrator
- Fear in a Desert City 17/Sep/63
- The Witch 24/Sep/63
- The Other Side of the Mountain 01/Oct/63
- Never Wave Goodbye (1) 08/Oct/63
- Never Wave Goodbye (2) 15/Oct/63
- Decision in the Ring 22/Oct/63
- Smoke Screen 29/Oct/63
- See Hollywood and Die 05/Nov/63
- Ticket to Alaska 12/Nov/63
- Fatso 19/Nov/63
- Nightmare at Northoak 26/Nov/63
- Glass Tightrope 03/Dec/63
- Terror at High Point 17/Dec/63
- The Girl from Little Egypt 24/Dec/63
- Home is the Hunted 07/Jan/64
- The Garden House 14/Jan/64
- Come Watch Me Die 21/Jan/64
- Where the Action Is 28/Jan/64
- Search in a Windy City 04/Feb/64
- Bloodline 11/Feb/64
- Rat in a Corner 18/Feb/64
- Angels Travel on Lonely Roads (1) 25/Feb/64
- Angels Travel on Lonely Roads (2) 03/Mar/64
- Flight from the Final Demon 10/Mar/64
- Taps for a Dead War 17/Mar/64
- Somebody to Remember 24/Mar/64
- Never Stop Running 31/Mar/64
- The Homecoming 07/Apr/64
- Storm Center 14/Apr/64
- The End Game 21/Apr/64
Reverse Police Brutality. When Citizens Fight Back.
Trying to maintain a monopoly on the use of force can sometimes prove to be a futile task. While most people cower to ‘authority,’ every now and again, some people have enough and fight back. Below is a video of those people.
We here at The Free Thought Project, do not condone the initiation of force as it is unjust. However, repelling the initiation of force is completely justified.
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/reverse-police-brutality/#cMH6fwl6lokPyhw1.99
Missing Airplanes where have they all gone…?
Nearly four months ago a former U.S. Government employee with a security clearance penned a 3,000 word long essay titled, ” The Truth Behind Missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 And All The Other Falling Planes Too ,” in which he told, in detail, what exactly happened to missing Malaysian Airlines flight 370. Further, he added that a similar disappearance would happen before the end of the year, and that next year, and each year after that, if the problem causing the disappearances isn’t addressed, the occurrences of missing planes is going to drastically increase.
Ironically, Indonesia was one of the countries he named in the report as suffering most from the dilemma affecting the planes that are falling from the sky. According to his findings, after spending vast amounts of time working in Southeast Asia, he claims this is the part of the world where the disappearances will most occur, and thus far, he’s right.
The biggest problem, as sited in the text, has to do with outsourcing. “You get what you pay for,” the author states, then describes in detail that with third world labor prices also comes third world work ethic. He sites “refurbished” engine parts being replaced with plastic when they should be steel, and some parts not even being given a once over. He details how the corrupt politicians in countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Philippines profit financially, while knowingly sending airline passengers to watery graves.
Terrorism? Yes, but in a way you’ve never heard before.
Social Changes (USA) – www. socialchanges.info
“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”
― Emma Lazarus
Immigration Reform is an outcry to the higher up, such a the president, to secure our boarders.
We are not asking, or even demanding, that all foreigners be deprived the opportunity to come into America but that it is done correctly as in legally and not illegal.
Take the time and view this YouTube of Sheriff Jones as he delivers an important message to Obama which Obama will never forget.
How and why you should fight ALL speeding fines –
An ex-police Sargent tells:
By Matt Agorist on August 2, 2014
“‘Indiscriminate revenue gathering’ It is absolutely disgusting. The government and the Police Force need to hang their heads in shame.”
My name is Stan. I am a retired Sergeant of the Police force for 14 years. I was also a police prosecutor at times, so I know what I am talking about. I spent half my life in Magistrates Court during my time in the Force. I was only ever a very fair copper, and I am proud of my time in the job, looking after the interests of citizens, often to the detriment of my family and my health. Continue reading
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!